A HELPING HAND FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES
Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolis is setting up a support system considering the 2019 rising fuel prices. Beneficiaries of this assistance will receive a bank transfer every three months amounting to € 60, so a monthly assistance up to 20 € per vehicle and per person as of the month of the effective date of the request.
From 2 January 2019, the effective date starts when you have submitted your complete file on the website or on the date of the mailing (the postmark is authentic). You will receive all monthly assistance regardless of the effective date.
This assistance is only applicable for Nice Côte d’Azur’s residents which includes the following 49 municipalities: Aspremont, Bairols, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, Belvédère, Bonson, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Cap d’Ail, Carros, Castagniers, Clans, Colomars, Duranus, Eze, Falicon, Gattières, Gilette, Ilonse, Isola, La Bollène Vésubie, La Gaude, La Roquette-sur-Var, La Tour, La Trinité, Lantosque, Le Broc, Levens, Marie, Nice, Rimplas, Roquebillière, Roubion, Roure, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Saint-André-de-la-Roche, Saint-Blaise, Saint-Dalmas-le-Selvage, Saint-Etienne-de-Tinée, Saint-Jeannet, Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Saint-Martin-du-Var, Saint-Martin-Vésubie, Saint-Sauveur-sur-Tinée, Tournefort, Tourrette-Levens, Utelle, Valdeblore, Venanson, Vence, Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Conditions to be eligible
The conditions to benefit from such support are the following:
- Being a resident of the Nice Côte d’Azur metropolis;
- Owning a vehicle and use it to go to work;
- Living more than 10km from his place of work
- Residing more than 500 meters from a tram stop;
- Performing a professional activity;
- Not benefiting from a valid subscription to public transportation subsidized by the employer;
- Not disposing a service vehicle;
- Having an average gross income less than or equal to 2 times the gross SMIC on the 1st of January of the year of my request (ie on January 1st, 2019, 2 x € 1,521.22 = € 3,042.44)
A simulation is possible via the following link : Click here
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team.